Traffic Ticket Paralegal in Mississauga – Home
At Balatidis Legal Services, a Traffic Ticket Paralegal in Mississauga, we understand that you depend on your vehicle and your driver's license to be able to commute to work, make it to appointments, see your friends and family, and generally go about your life. The accumulation of demerit points can cause you to lose this very important privilege to drive. This is why we provide legal advice and representation to those in need of a strong traffic ticket legal defence in Toronto and throughout Ontario. If you are interested in challenging a traffic conviction in the Greater Toronto Area, we should be your first call.
Fighting Traffic Tickets in Mississauga, Brampton, Toronto, Oakville, Burlington and Hamilton – Who We Are
When you work with Balatidis Legal Services, our goal is to help you achieve the best outcome possible. This could mean helping you present a strong case for receiving a lesser charge, a lenient punishment or it could mean having your traffic ticket dismissed completely.
Our Traffic Ticket Legal Services
Before you pay fines for traffic tickets and receive demerit points on your license, call us for a free consultation. We will defend you against:
- Careless driving tickets
- Driving under suspension tickets
- Failure to signal tickets
- Failure to Stop Tickets
- Drive with no insurance slip
- Driving without Insurance
- Speeding tickets
- Stunt Driving
- Cell phone ticket
- Fail to remain
- Fail to Report Accident
- Distracted Driving
Benefits of Choosing Balatidis Legal Services a Traffic Ticket Paralegal in Mississauga
In addition to our many years of collective experience with Ontario traffic laws, there are numerous additional benefits to be enjoyed by calling Balatidis Legal Services for your traffic ticket representation needs. Our client’s can expect:
- Cost Effective Representation – As one of our goals is to reduce the amount of fines you are forced to pay due to traffic violations. That’s why we offer a flat fee service. We are results-oriented and do everything possible to keep costs low for both or private and commercial clients.
- Personalized Services – If you choose the trial option, we will take the time to thoroughly research your case and build a strong defence, but we will also keep you updated throughout the process and accessible to answer any questions you may have.
- Ethical Representation –Our mission is to ensure that you have wise, just, and robust traffic ticket legal representation in Mississauga, Brampton, Toronto, Oakville, Burlington and Hamilton.
Areas We Serve
Balatidis Legal Services is based in Mississauga, but we provide our traffic ticket services throughout Mississauga, Brampton, Toronto, Oakville, Burlington and Hamilton, and in the surrounding Ontario Regions.
Why Choose Balatidis Legal Services for Ontario Traffic Ticket Services?
- Dedication – Balatidis Legal Service is not a franchise organization. We provide you with top-level legal representation and the personal attention and ease of a small firm. We make the process of fighting a traffic ticket as hassle-free as possible.
- Value – We are more concerned with providing you with quality results than a hefty price tag for services.
- Results – Most importantly, we deliver results. We have plenty of happy customers and glowing testimonials that we are happy to share with you. Protecting your best interests is our number one priority.
Our Flat Fee Commitment*
Balatidis Legal Services is committed to providing affordable access to justice™ by introducing a flat-fee service for all Traffic Offences.
- Zero and two point offences such as speeding up to 15km/h; Improper turn or Failing to signal- $169.50 +HST per ticket*
- Three point offences such as Failing to obey a stop sign; Failing to yield right of way or Exceeding speed limit by 16 to 29 km/h- $199.00 + HST per ticket*
- Four and Five point offences such as Failing to yield to pedestrian; Exceeding speed limit by 30 to 49 km/h; Following too closely and Cell phone– $249.50 + HST per ticket*
- Six and above point offences such as Failing to stop for school bus; Exceeding speed limit by 50 km/h or more; Stunt Driving; Careless Driving; Fail to Remain; Fail to stop for police- $299.00 + HST per ticket*
*PLEASE NOTE. The fee includes filing of the ticket; request and review of disclosure and attendance at court. The goal is to have the charge withdrawn or a reduction in fine and/or demerit points. If a client wishes to proceed with a trial additional fees and disbursements will apply.